HomeOur ClassroomStudentsParentsTeachersSchool Info.AwardsEmail


Mrs. Gold is having a

What do you predict she's having?
A girl or a boy?



 

I think she's having a girl because I have a feeling you would handle a girl well. (Ryan)

I think she's having a girl because I think there are more girls than boys in this world. (Stephanie)

I think she's having a girl because I'm a girl. (Mita)

I think she's having a girl because she is the one having the baby and she is a girl so there's an 80% chance it will be a girl and a 20% chance it will be a boy. (Megan)

I think she's having a girl because my aunt just had a baby and it was a girl. (Michael)

I think she's having a girl because she is a girl and most of teh baby's DNA is hers. (Alex A.)

I think she's having a girl because there's a high chance. (Alex R.)

I think she's having a boy because my mom got me and I'm a boy. (Eddie)

I think she's having a boy because my mom went to the hospital and saw a lot of boys. (Ishaan)

I think she's having a boy because  most of my friends are boys. (Courtney)

I think she's having a boy because I think so. (Chris)

I think she's having a boy because I just have a feeling. (Gavin)

I think she's having a boy because a lot of people have boys first like my mom and Sam's mom. (Julia)

I think she's having a boy because I just have this feeling. (Emily)

I think she's having a boy because I know it's not a girl. (Sam)

I think she's having a boy because I am a boy and there are more boys in the class than the girls. (Stephen)

I think she's having a boy because it is more often that people have boys.

I think she's having a boy because when I think it's a girl then it's really a boy. (Annika)

I think she's having a boy because I just feel it. (Heather)

I think she's having a boy because I have a feeling in my heart. (Josh)

cutecolorsbabylogo.gif