Below is the standard 3rd grade list. Further down, you will see some additional items that Mrs. Gold requests.
- 12 sharpened pencils
- 1 set of crayons OR colored pencils (keep to no more than 24 colors)
- 2 rolls of scotch tape in individual plastic dispensers
- 4 dry erase markers
- 1 pencil box (standard plastic rectangular one)
- 1 highlighter
- 4 Post-It note pads
- 4 composition notebooks (labeled Reading, Writing, Math, and Daily Oral Language)
- 1 one-subject spiral notebook (not needed in our Class!)
- 2 glue sticks
- Headphones (ear buds) in a Ziplock bag with your name on it – for your personal use
Additional Items for Mrs. Gold's Class...
- A 1.5 inch binder with a clear pocket on the front.
- 6 folders: Folders should be
labeled "reading, writing, math, science/social
studies, spelling, and work in progress (WIP)" Please make sure folders have the HOROZONTAL pockets, as pictured below. Trapper Keeper folders work the best. They can all be the same, as long as they are labeled.
A zippered pencil bag that goes into the binder (This
will not be used for pencils, so please don't fill it
Please also purchase the following items
to go into the pencil box:
- A few extra pencils
- A few erasers
An expo eraser to go with the markers
1 pen- any color except RED!
- A pencil sharpener that catches shavings.
Optional: markers, mini-stapler, and scissors labeled
with your name. (I have all of these items available in
the classroom for everyone's use, but you may bring your own if you'd like.)
* Whatever supplies don't fit into your pencil box, leave
them at home so that you can refill your pencil box
during the year when you run out of certain supplies. If
at any time you run out of supplies, it is YOUR
responsibility to replace them. Please do not come to
* We will not be using the one-subject spiral notebook. We will also only use ¾ of the composition notebooks. Sorry for the inconvenience if they were already purchased.
* There was a typo on the original supply list. You will only be needing 6 binder folders, not 7.